Scooter Kellann

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Variator Shmariator

I thought I had a restricted ET2 but if I did I would have had a small spacer between the pulley and variator on my scooter. Well, I took it apart today...AND NO SPACER!!! I really don't understand. My owner's manual says "25mph LTD", there is an "A" in my Vin and I can only get up to about 37mph (all of the signs of a restricted bike). I really don't know what I am going to do now. Probably spend lots of money on a 70cc kit, a Sito+ Pipe, a 17.5 Carb, and 6.5 variator weights. :(

1 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Kellann, were any of your roller weights "flat"? that can slow you down quite a bit. What shape is your belt in? maybe it's loose?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

free web counters
Zappos.com Coupons